The future is so close you can touch it and even fly on it! With the Flyboard Air, you can feel like Tony Stark from the blockbuster movie “Iron Man” and “Avengers” and pursue the dream of flying. For a long time now inventors have been chasing the dream of personal flight and Zapata has achieved it in a unique way. It all comes from the company’s experience in hydroflight, its use of turbine engines over conventional electric propellers and the use of intuitive flight controls designed around the human body.
Engineered for Safety & Redundancy
- With the engine out capability, the Flyboard Air can lose one engine and still continue the mission. If two engines go out, the Flyboard Air will make a controlled descent.
- Auto-hover mode allows the pilot to maintain a steady altitude without having to manage the throttle.
- Isolated turbines with improved cooling and lubrication increase jet engine reliability and lifetime.
- Embedded stabilization is independent of flight controls.
- Status indications via heads-up display inform the pilot of the engine status, fuel levels, altitude, and speed.
- Independent engine electronics means any possible electronic failure can only affect one engine at a time and the Flyboard Air can still safely fly.
- Independent engine fuel supplies.
- Triple redundant flight controls – two wired systems, plus one wireless backup system.
- Quick release boots mean the pilot can quickly let go of the Flyboard Air in case of an emergency water landing.
|Maximum Speed||140 km/h||200 km/h|
|Maximum Altitude||150 meters||3,000 meters|
|Flight Time||6 minutes||30 minutes|
|Maximum Capacity||100 kg||200 kg|